A few jems from the mailbags and newsreaders:
- Craving Communist creations? Try a A Soviet Poster a Day.
- Explore creative uses of technology at InterAccess's Interative Art Workshops Series in Toronto.
- Cronenberg's Eastern Promises: “a disturbing look at the sex trade.”
- Lewis Baltz & Technological Topographies depicts government buildings as “crisp, airless centres of power filled with unnatural color and razor sharp lines.”
- The Tabletop Shrimp Support Module demonstrates ecological cycles in a mason jar.